Are you someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo? Are you brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do? If so, we want you on our team. Please see our current open positions below:
Candidate is a highly motivated and dynamic individual wanting to join our North American Digital Sales Team. As a digital expert in the programmatic and audience platform space, you’ll work closely with clients in assigned categories, assessing their advertising needs and offering creative digital solutions to help reach their objectives and better engage their desired target audience. Mountain News is a global audience platform that allows its brand partners direct access to Mountain Travel Consumers through its owned and operated platforms and across the web.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities within the defined categories of focus
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the digital product arena (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives.
- Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
- Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
- Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
- Work collaboratively with a motivated internal operations, marketing and account team
- Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of new digital trends in the media industry
- Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
- Have a deep understanding of the Mountain Travel Consumer, their passions and what motivates them
- 3-4 years digital sales experience. College degree preferred
- Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
- Strong new business development skills preferred
- Travel will be required as this is a national territory
- Full understanding of the programmatic exchange, DSP, SSP and other associated platforms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and Salesforce.com
Click here to apply
Requisition ID 127889
As an Account Manager at Mountain News, you will work hand-and-hand with our Sales Managers and Ad Operations teams to build unique and innovative digital solutions for customers while cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients and agencies. The ideal candidate must have experience in translating client marketing objectives into strong onmi-channel strategies for effective multi-channel experiences, insights, reporting and results. The role will be responsible for managing campaigns through the full sales cycle – from RFP response to post-IO execution. Further, this role will be responsible for identifying opportunities for incremental revenue and help close business to achieve sales goals and offer ideas to enhance or streamline our internal processes.
- Partner with Sales and other internal teams to develop innovative and strategic media plans and RFP responses that meet advertiser KPIs including pricing, targeting and inventory needs.
- Working with Ad Operations to enter and manage all proposed media plan entries into relevant systems while focusing on strong media solutions and campaign optimizations for the client.
- Primary point of contact for clients after contracts are signed including, but not limited to, client communication, asset and tag delivery, internal resource scheduling, ad unit consultation, optimization recommendation, monitoring performance to achieve client KPIs , billing and delivery requests and overall responsibility for timely launch of all client deliverables.
- Act as the primary contact between internal and external clients (Ad Operations, Sales, Video Production, Design, Development, Planning, Integrated Marketing and Social and Editorial teams).
- Develop an understanding of internal sales process as well as competitors and marketplace conditions.
- Utilize inventory guides to ensure accurate usage of available media inventory and proper booking of fixed placements.
- Assist Sales team with research discovery and data quires used to strengthen campaign recommendations.
- 3-5 years’ experience of sales planning or account management experience preferred.
- Superior audience platform understanding and programmatic skills with a proven record of success in a goal oriented and highly accountable environment.
- A proven track record of developing and nurturing advertising customer relationships, while managing custom technical solutions in a dynamic environment
- Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, key to developing successful media plans for clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, including verbal and written – Proven track record in customer service and relationship management
Required SalesForce.com or other CRM tool preferred.
- Preferred working knowledge of ad serving technologies such as DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and its contract management tool DART Sales Manager (DSM).
- Ability to travel.
Click here to apply
Requisition ID 122435